Feathers SDK, open Source UI components
Feathers is meant to be used with the Starling Framework, in order to create beautiful and smooth interfaces for applications with rich graphics, specially 2D games but also non-gaming apps.
The SDK has been created by Josh Tynjala from Bowler Hat LLC and is actively maintained and updated, the code being released under the Apache License, version 2 as open source.
- Adobe AIR for desktop or mobile apps
- Adobe Flash Player for web browsers
- The layouts and the multitude of widgets available for the interface can be instantiated and bound to events with MXML.
- Support for native iOS, Android, Windows, macOS or Adobe Flash Player
- You can use it within the following environments: Adobe Flash Builder, IntelliJ IDEA, FlashDevelop, Adobe Animate CC
- The SDK comes with its own manager
- Very fast integration with Flash Builder IntelliJ IDEA, FlashDevelop or Flash Professional
- Built on top of the Starling Framework
- Custom skinning